There have been 12 graduates from the Master of Digital Media Arts & Engineering program since 2016.
We have had 63 students graduate with DMAET and 69 students with the DMART minor degree since 2010.
We have 28 students enrolled in DMAET and 59 students currently enrolled in DMART minor.
The first day of classes will be on August 26th, 2019
Application deadline is November 1st, 2019. Try and apply as early as possible.
Application deadline is May 15th, 2020. Try and apply as early as possible.
Windows 10 Software
The lab machines have the latest version of Windows 10.
Please note that c:/ drive has a very fast SSD hard drive with all the software you need installed. Please keep all data that you need for your projects and classes on the rotary d:/ drive. We do not want to run out of room on c:/ as the software takes up a lot of space.
Remember to login with your CCT Credentials, your LSU password does not work. Please note that the software is only updated between semesters unless there is a project/class critical patch.
Make sure you are logging in via pGina. Here is a list of all installed: * Adobe After Effects CC 15.1.2
- Adobe Illustrator CC 22.1
- Adobe Photoshop CC 19.1.5
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2
- GameMaker 22.214.171.1245. If you need a login to access gamemaker please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Git bash
- Google Chrome 68.0.03440.106
- Maya 2018.4
- Steam, Vive & Oculus only installed on B computers (A computers have no HDMI port)
- Sublime Text 3.1.1
- Substance Designer 2018.3.1
- Substance Painter 2018.3.1
- Substance B2M 3.13
- Unreal 4.21
- Unity 2018.3 (If you get to the licensing screen enter the serial number for Unity Pro. Do not run the Personal Version as this is a violation of their TOS)
- Houdini 16.5.536
- Visual Studio 2017 15.7.6
- Zbrush 2018FL